Cover Crush: Once & Future

Friday, October 12, 2018


Hello there bookish friends!

I'm still working on that NCIBA haul! It's going to happen! ... But not today.

Instead, I'm trying out a new (to me) meme called #CoverCrush that was created by Kelly and Christy @ Bookcrushin'! Major shoutout to them for permitting me to try it out on my own blog and for generally being awesome bloggers.

Today's cover crush is:

Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy
YA Fantasy/Retelling, 336 pages
Expected March 5, 2019 from James Patterson Presents/Little, Brown
add to goodreads

While I am semi-hesitant about this James Patterson imprint, I am ALL ABOUT this cover. It reminds me a bit of the Cinder cover since it has a mechanical/sci-fi twist. I love the unexpected neon pink accents to a high-fantasy/historical set-up. But also: it's a gender-bent retelling of the Arthurian story, The Once and Future King, so yes please to all of it.

Has this made any of your TBRs? What do you think of the design? Let me know below!


Follow Me on

No comments

Post a Comment